We ask for your patience and flexibility as we embed precautions designed to keep you, your future colleagues, and our assessors in a hygienic environment. We look forward to receiving your application and wish you all the very best in your process.
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
The application process for the NWPD is an extensive one. Please make sure you allow yourself sufficient time to complete this process. It is recommended that you review our minimum requirements and preferred qualifications.
By completing this application, you acknowledge and understand that honesty, integrity, and lifestyle are areas that are scrutinized closely when considering applications, and that all questions in these documents are necessary for this purpose. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that their application is accurate and complete. Incomplete or illegible applications will not be reviewed.
Applications are valid for one year from the date of submission.
All documents submitted with your application become the property of the NWPD and will not be returned to the applicant. The majority of NWPD communication will be done via email and may be sent to you from several different people within the department. Unfortunately, a lot of our emails end up in the applicant’s spam folders and invitations and important communications are missed. It is your responsibility to check your email inbox and spam folder frequently. It is also recommended that once you receive an email from NWPD that you add that person to your contact list and identify them as a safe contact.
TO APPLY, DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
|Download all 9 of these documents:
Documents #1-3 are for your reference only.
Documents #4-9 are to be downloaded and saved as they are fillable forms. These forms are to be saved in the following format: FILE NAME – LAST NAME, First Name (eg. VISION REPORT – MOREY, Jonathan). Please see the submit page for document FILE NAMES.
Please note these forms are not viewable in most web browsers, or on a phone, or on a tablet, which is why you need to download and save first in order to see them.
- Application Instructions
- Applicant Preferred Qualifications
- Applicant Minimum Requirements
- NWPD Police Constable Application
- NWPD Security Clearance Questionnaire
- Vision Report
- Audiometric Report
- Application Checklist
- Consent Form
How to open documents #4-9:
- Ensure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader or Reader DC.
- Hover your mouse over the document and right click on it (without opening first-you will not be able to preview it) and save to your computer (choose Save Target As or Save As).
- You should now be able to open the documents from the location where you saved them.
- Depending on your computer, you may need to re-start. These documents are fillable forms.
- Once open, type in some content, save, then exit. Now, re-open the document to ensure that your version of Adobe will allow you to save and return.
SUBMIT APPLICATION HERE