Currently, there are no scheduled Information Sessions. However, you can get all the information about the recruitment process through our website. Information Session attendance is not required for recruitment.
What happens at an Information Session?
Our recruiting team will answer any questions you may have and also discuss:
- Why you should consider joining the NWPD.
- Requirements and qualifications for becoming an NWPD officer.
- Overview of the steps in the recruitment process – along with a few little pieces of advice!
- Benefits and career opportunities with the NWPD.
- Learn more about Police Academy and NWPD training.
Please note the following:
- Information sessions are limited in space.
- You must be 19 or older to attend the information session.
- These sessions are held at the New Westminster Police station.
- Information sessions are not mandatory, and we encourage anyone interested in applying who meets our minimum requirements to submit an application. The information provided during these sessions is beneficial for understanding our recruitment process.
- These information sessions are not for civilian, reserve, volunteer or student opportunities.
- If you register for a session and are unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your spot.