You can get additional information about the recruitment process through our @JoinNWPD Instagram account.
Our next information session will be on Tuesday January 25 at 7:00pm (PST) on Instagram live! Follow @JoinNWPD for updates and opportunities to submit your questions.
You’re invited to view the information session that was held on April 20th 2021.
What happens at an Information Session?
Our recruiting team will answer any questions you may have and also discuss:
- Benefits and career opportunities with the NWPD.
- Why you should consider joining the NWPD.
- Requirements and qualifications for becoming an NWPD officer.
- Overview of the steps in the recruitment process – along with a few little pieces of advice!
- Learn more about Police Academy and NWPD training.
Please note the following:
- Information sessions are not mandatory, and we encourage anyone interested in applying who meets our minimum requirements to submit an application. The information provided during these sessions are beneficial for understanding our recruitment process.
- These information sessions are not for civilian, reserve, volunteer or student opportunities.