New Westminster Police Department is hiring!
Would you like to learn more about what it takes to become a police officer with the NWPD?
If so, then we would love to see you at one of our upcoming information sessions. Stay tuned to this page and our social media channels for when the next information session will beheld.
Attendance at information sessions is not mandatory.
Our recruiting team will answer any questions you may have and also discuss:
- Why you should consider joining the NWPD.
- Requirements and qualifications for becoming an NWPD officer.
- Overview of the steps in the recruitment process – along with a few little pieces of advice!
- Benefits and career opportunities with the NWPD.
- Learn more about Police Academy and NWPD training.
- Hear first hand from a panel of NWPD officers who will share their experiences.
Please note the following:
- Information sessions are limited in space.
- You must be 19 or older to attend the information session.
- These sessions will be held at the NWPD Station (555 Columbia Street, New Westminster).
- Information sessions are not mandatory, and we encourage anyone interested in applying who meets our minimum requirements to submit an application. The information provided during these sessions is beneficial for understanding our recruitment process.
- These information session are not for civilian, reserve, volunteer or student opportunities.
- If you register for a session and are unable to attend please email email@example.com to cancel your spot.