Safety alert

Use this banner to exit this site quickly. If there is an emergency please dial 911. If you are experiencing domestic violence and require assistance, please call VictimLinkBC at 1-800-563-0808. VictimLinkBC is TTY accessible at 604-875-0885.

Non-Emergency 604-525-5411

Emergency 9-1-1

Make Traffic Complaints

Make Traffic Complaints

Traffic complaints involving collisions or personal injury should be reported by dialing 911.

Non emergency traffic complaints should be reported on the NWPD non-emergency line at

Traffic complaints of an ongoing nature (e.g. cars speeding in neighbourhood) can be reported to the Traffic Services NCO at 604-529-2572.