How do I...
If the crime you are reporting is an emergency, call 911.
If the crime you are reporting is not an emergency, you can call the non-emergency line at 604-525-5411 or attend our Front Counter at 555 Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC.
We are actively hiring and welcome your application. Please note that the number of hires each year will vary depending on NWPD staffing requirements.
How to apply:
1. Download both the application and the security clearance questionnaire (**The Application and Security Clearance Questionnaire are not viewable in most web browsers. Click the link below, then download/save-as to your computer**)
2. Complete both the application and the security clearance questionnaire by typing your answers into the document.
3. Submit both the completed application and the security clearance questionnaire to email@example.com
4. Submit all the other documents (photo, vision/hearing forms, transcripts, etc.) as a hard copy (mail or drop-off).
5. Your application will be accepted and reviewed once all the documents have been received by the Recruiting Unit.
Before you start completing your application, please take the time to review our minimum requirements and preferred qualifications. By completing this application, you acknowledge and understand that honesty, integrity, and background are areas that are scrutinized closely when considering applications, and that all questions in this document are necessary for this purpose.