Safety alert

Use this banner to exit this site quickly. If there is an emergency please dial 911. If you are experiencing domestic violence and require assistance, please call VictimLinkBC at 1-800-563-0808. VictimLinkBC is TTY accessible at 604-875-0885.

Non-Emergency 604-525-5411

Emergency 9-1-1


Please direct your inquiry to one of the forms below.

If you would like to report a crime that is an emergency, please call 911. To report a crime that is not an emergency, please call our non-emergency line at 604-525-5411 or attend our front counter at 555 Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC.

Report graffiti through the See Click Fix mobile app!

Please also note that it may take up to 10 business days before you receive a response.

General Inquiries

Questions? Try our FAQs.

For general inquiries, please email us at

Traffic Complaint

Advise the New Westminster Police of traffic-related problems by emailing us at

Police Insignia

You can send your patch trading proposal to Det-Cst. Gareth Blount by emailing us at

Block Watch

Email the Block Watch office at or call 604-529-2446.

Crime Free Multi Housing

Email the CFMH coordinator at or call 604-529-2446.

Crime Prevention Unit Volunteer

Email the Crime Prevention Unit with your volunteering inquiries at or call 604-529-2446.

Victim Assistance Unit

Email the Victim Assistance Unit at or call 604-529-2525 (fax: 604-529-2478).