The following devices may be donated:
*Please do not bring personal or household appliances.
- Consumer Electronics (gaming consoles, iPods and mp3 players, stereo equipment, etc)
- Desktop Computers (PC & Mac, monitors, parts, motherboards, etc)
- Handheld devices (smartphones, cell phones, tablets, etc)
- Laptops (PC & Mac, docking stations, parts, cables, etc)
- Printers (Inkjet & Laserjet, plotters, copiers, scanners, fax machines, etc)
- Peripherals (keyboards, mice, CD/DVD ROMs, cards, accessories, etc)
- Phone Systems
- Racks and miscellaneous (Server racks, lab equipment, disk arrays, etc)
- Servers (Rackmount, stand-alone, all brands, etc)
- Software (operating system, editing, design, etc)
- Specialty items (Cisco networking, switches, routers, etc)
Local organizations that will receive the refurbished electronics include: The Children’s Foundation, Dress for Success Vancouver, Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver, and Delta Stroke Recovery Society.