Report a Crime

If the crime you are reporting is an emergency, call 911.

If the crime you are reporting is not an emergency, you can call the non-emergency line at 604-525-5411 or attend our Front Counter at 555 Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC.

How Do I

Resources for Victims of Crime

Victim Services Information

caseworkerMinistry of Justice

Police Victim Services of BC

Victim of Crime Act

Victims Information

Help Starts Here

Crime Victim Assistance Program

VictimLINK – 24 Hour Telephone Crisis Assistance: 1-800-563-0808

Court Services Information

Court Services

Court Preparation

Court Choices for Youth

Cory’s Court House for children

Restorative Justice

Protection Order Registry for BC Courts

Additional Resources

Alcohol and Drug information and referral: 1-800-663-1441

BC Bereavement Helpline: 1-877-779-2223 or 604-738-9950

Canadian Centre for Information on Missing Adults

Crisis Centre: 604-872-3311

HealthLink – anywhere in BC: 8-1-1

Health and Seniors Information Line: 1-800-465-4911

Mental Health Information Line: 1-800-661-2121

Print This Page Print This Page